Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Welcome to my wedding blog!

Hello!!! I am Kassi and this is my wedding blog, "My Road to Mrs"! Welcome!!

I'm fairly new to the blogging community, having just started my first blog a few weeks ago... But I already LOVE it! With that said, in getting acquainted with the blogging world I discovered several blogs where ladies (and gents) share their wedding planning experience. I think this is a GREAT idea! So here it is... my wedding planning, documented for prosterity. :)

I would've loved to call this blog Kassi and Mr. M (as I will refer to my fiance): Our Road to Mr and Mrs, but my guy isn't the blogging type. They say you marry someone like your father and Mr. M is very much like my dad (which has its advantages and its drawbacks...) Dad can barely use an Internet Search Engine.... Mr. M has mastered the art of e-mail, but that's as far as his Internet interest takes him. Which is ok by me! I need to have MY own thing anyway... :)

So again, welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy reading about my wedding exploits as much as I enjoy blogging about them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...