Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankful for Family!

Well... we made it past Thanksgiving 2010! And Black Friday 2010! :) I got to spend some quality time with both my family and Mr. M's family. Which is nice! I'm lucky... I have great in-laws! And an AMAZING family at home!

Over the long weekend, my sister and I did some crafting! You can check out the crafts we did over the next few days on our craft blog, Truly Lovely. They included some just for fun crafts, some "Make it Your Own" tweaks to Christmas gifts, and some embroidery.

SOURCE
Me, my sister and my mom watched Eat, Pray, Love over the weekend as well. Loved it!!! We all read the book, so it was nice to watch the movie together. I LOVED the book! The movie, was a super quick summary of the book, which I understand. It's hard to fit a novel into a 2-3 hour film without losing some of the content. But at the same time, some of the parts that were drug out  in the book were much nicer in the shortened movie version... (like her time in India)... Julia Roberts played the perfect Liz in my opinion. And Philip was also great! Good work on the casting, casting director! :) Anyway... my overall review of the movie... Good flick!

On Black Friday, I chose to do my shopping online instead of standing in line! I found some awesome deals and was able to mark my mom, dad, brother and sister off my Christmas shopping list. I only have a few people left now! Yay

Sometime over the holiday I caught a sore throat bug of sorts... I spent most of the day yesterday feeling super yucky... Hopefully it passes soon!

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoyed their time with family and friends!!! Now... only 26 days til Christmas... :) That being said, maybe it's time to change my blog background... State tuned for the new style!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...