Monday, November 22, 2010

Wedding Colors

I've decided on the 2 main colors for the wedding.... I've had this idea in the back of my mind for quite awhile, but now it's decided! I love making official wedding decisions... :)

That means another check mark on my TheKnot.com to do list!

Choose your wedding colors (if you haven't already), taking into account the existing decor of your ceremony and reception spaces.

And the winners are... drum roll please... PINK and TURQUOISE!!! And since these font colors don't do justice to the actual shades that I prefer, here are some swatches I found on google images that are fairly close to what I want. I think they look so pretty together! So now that the colors have been decided, anyone have any fun ideas of incorporating them together for decor, etc..??



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...