Friday, April 22, 2011

ANNIVERSARY

Today is our ONE YEAR Engage-iversary
AND
Our FIVE YEAR Anniversary!!

Us, back in the day... haha... Our first picture together! :)
I don't know if I mentioned it before or not... but we started dating in college...
A time and a place where dates are going to parties... BBQs... hanging out at someone else's house... Not your traditional dinner and a movie dating.
That said, honestly, I don't know what date we started dating.
I remember our first kiss vividly.
I know exactly where we were. I remember the jacket he was wearing.
But the date? Nah...
The date we use, April 22, 2006, was the date we first said I love you. Steep right...
But come on, it's the ONLY date I can remember exactly.
Does that make me a discrace to woman kind...? haha. Oh well.

Working cows - 2006
In five+ years we have come so far.
We are less than two months from being husband and wife.
We both graduated with Bachelor degrees from college, I also received my Masters.
We have two dogs together! And I won't lie to you... they're pretty much treated like kids.

Penny and Pandy
I bought my first vehicle, that he helped me pick out.
We've lived in three different places together and just purchased our very own house!
We've lost two of the most important people in our lives.
My Granny and his mom and helped each other make it through those losses.

Mr. M, Me, and Granny 2010
We've seen several friends get married, several friends break up.
Worked in numerous jobs. Attended several funerals.
Welcomed a few new family members.
Went to Vegas, SO many times. To South Padre. To Oklahoma. Laughlin.
Ropings all over!

Snorkeling in South Padre, Texas - September 2010
I can go on and on... but the point is, we did it together. All of it.
And I couldn't imagine going at it with anyone else.


Happy Anniversary Mr. M. I love you.



11 comments:

Jana said...

Congrats Lady!!

Mel {The Oceanside Bride} said...

Congratulations girl!! How exciting!! Enjoy your weekend love birds!! xoxo

westcoastsoul said...

Aww happy anniversary!

Jillian said...

awwwww so sweet!!! <3

Happy Easter!

Melissa C said...

Congrats & Happy Anniversary!
Such a sweet story & photos. ;)

ohjustamo said...

Oh what a sweet post! Happy anniversary Kassi :)

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

AWWWWWWWWWW! This brought tears to my eyes my pretty lady!!!!! Happy Anniversary - enjoy it!!! xoxoxo =)

Kamie said...

So sweet! You two look so cute and young in that first picture!! Happy Anniversary!

Kate Weber said...

That is adorable! Congratulations! You are so cute together!

I'm new to your blog! I found you on FTLOB and can't wait to read more! Feel free to check out my blog as well!

Simply Kate

Sara said...

yay!!! congratulations :-) happy anniversary

Nicole-Lynn said...

Happy anniversary! How fun! :) Hope you had a nice weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...