Monday, July 11, 2011

Wedding Week Guest Post - Greta of NL Designs

Happy Monday sweet friends!!!
Continuing my wedding week guest post series is the SUPER sweet Miss Greta of NL Designs!
She has SOME FUN thrifty wedding ideas to share with us today as well as a lovely wedding shop you should DEFINITELY check out! :)

I'm surely still recouping from an AMAZING wedding weekend, so please say hello to Greta while I'm on my wedding break! :)
Thanks!!!


Here's Greta!!!


Hello My Road to Mrs readers!  My name is Greta and I'm the girl behind NL Designs [northwoodsloves]! My wedding is all weddings, all the time! Just a little information about me:


1. We're secretly planning our own wedding right now [shhh!]
2. I dream about weddings and blogging about them!
3. I'm a DIYer so you better believe I will have everything done on my own!
4. I LOVE Wisconsin, so that's the inspiration behind my blog/shop name!

I'm so excited to be guest blogging for you today!!! I've decided to give you a little taste of what I blog about over at [NL Designs]! I do inspiration boards, show real weddings and do an etsy shop show off. I love being able to share what inspires me with my readers. I even created a page to show you what I have found that [inspires me for my own wedding]!

Today I want to share with you an inspiration board of DIY projects that you can use at your own wedding for very little money!












Hope you have enjoyed! Do you have any DIY ideas you would like to share?

Another fun thing I would like to share is that on June 1st, I launched a wedding shop! If you aren't a DIY bride, you should check it out! I custom make whatever you like!


Here's some links for you!
NL Designs [blog]
NL Designs [shop]
Confessions [blog]
NorthwoodsLoves [Twitter]
NorthwoodsLoves [Facebook]



Thanks again Greta!!! 
Hope you all are enjoying my AWESOME wedding week guest posters!!!
I'll be back soon with some wedding recaps!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...