Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hometown Shower Gifts and People

I received some LOVELY bridal shower gifts at the Hometown shower!


That's got to be one of the best parts of a bridal shower... Opening thoughtful presents from your friends and family for you and the hubs to be to add to your new home!!!


THE BEST, BEST part is getting to see friends and loved ones that you don't get to see very often!!!

Sister-in-law, Arina with her daughters and flower girls Abby and Ada
Shania, Carloyn, Susan and Aunt Betty
A SPECIAL thanks to Tammy for driving me to my Hometown shower! 
And to Brianne for helping load and unload gifts there and back at home!!!

Ada, Tammy, Brianne, Shania, and Carloyn watch as Corryn models some gift ribbon
Thanks SO MUCH AGAIN to everyone for everything wedding related or otherwise!!
We are truly blessed with the BEST friends and family!!


AND THE BIGGEST THANKS TO KAYLI and my MOM!!!!
For a LOVELY Hometown Bridal Shower
YOU ARE THE BEST!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!


1 comment:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aw that's wonderful you had a nice time! That's great family and friends you haven't seen in a while made it out to see you! :) I loved opening my presents too.. I think I was just so amazed that everything was all for me and Daniel, and it really just blew my mind! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...