Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bridal Shower Recap - Lovely Ladies & Food

My first bridal shower was SO MUCH FUN!!!

It was hosted by my bridesmaid, Meghan Jo and sister-in-law, Brianne!
They set up tables and chairs on Meghan's front porch...
It was the nicest day to sit outside and enjoy the lovely afternoon!!!

I had the best time getting to see most of my bridesmaids and spend time with friends and family!

Kayli, Me, Meghan Jo, Charli and Megan
My maids, Charli and Megan came all the way from Cruces to be there!!!
Thanks ladies!!! 
And EVERYONE was dressed SO cute!!!
There were more than a few mentions of stealing Charli's dress... ;)


 My bridal shower hostesses did the BEST job!!!
Thank you to my bridesmaid, Meghan Jo and sister-in-law Brianne!!
As well as all the ladies that helped out by bringing food and what not!!!

My mom, me and MOH (and sister) Kayli
 Speaking of food... CHECK OUT this food/dessert table!!
Meg made THREE types of cupcakes! Chocolate mint, margarita (with a salted rim even!) and pineapple upside down cake!! I LOVED all three... But in the end I think the pineapple upside down cake were my favorite... (I ate leftovers for breakfast for two days! ;)


 There were sandwiches, chips and dip, a CHOCOLATE fountain with fruit and marshmallows to dip in! Veggie platters and dip, tortilla roll ups, an assortment of sweets!!! 
It was all SO delicious!!

I only went back several a few times throughout the day for more goodies... ;) 

SISTERS - Brianne, Kayli, Me, Arina and Stephanie
 Little Miss Corryn (our neice and one of the flower girls) enjoyed herself too!! 
Her favorite parts were the candy in the guest favors :) which where cute little boxes of candy that read, "Sweet Times - Kassi's Shower 4/30/2011" 


And the water fountain on Meghan's porch! :)


 Stay tuned for more recaps including games, gifts, hostess gifts and more!! 
All coming up next week! :)



4 comments:

Jillian said...

how fun!!! Your flower girl is too cute!

TexaGermaFinlaNadian said...

Aw, too cute! I can only imagine that you had a great time :)

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Looks like you had such a good day! The chocolate fountain looked amazing!! Love your blog by the way. I'm a new follower from the FTLOB hop, hope you can check out my blog sometime too!!!

http://anirishitalianblessing.blogspot.com/

Nicole-Lynn said...

So glad you had a nice time with your girls! Cute pictures and the food looked so yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...