Thursday, October 6, 2011

Wedding Recaps - The Ceremony

After our first look and a few random group shots, we noticed that guests were starting to arrive!
That meant it was ALMOST time! ;) 

The aisle. I made the poms following Martha Stewart's tutorial here.
Larger poms where also hung from the cieling of the reception room.
I mentioned before that the golf carts owned by the golf course played an important role in our wedding day.
Well... the entire wedding party drove up to the ceremony site, two by two in golf carts! Mine was a RED golf cart driven by my dad. 


Mr. M swears he was standing up there by himself forever. :) 
The bishop was there with him though!

Then the wedding party. 
They walked in to "You Make Me Smile" by Uncle Cracker and
"Mama's Song" by Carrie Underwood. 




Mr. Chancey making HIS grand entrance! hahaha. 
Didn't realize he was supposed to go with the others, but he still made it! ;) 
And there's a glimpse of the golf carts in the background. :)


Here comes the bride and the father of the bride. 


Love my dad.




Kayli sang, "I Run to You" by Lady Antebellum. SO beautifully by the way. :)




The bishop read a lovely speech. I hope sometime to get a copy of it. 

The girls
The guys
 
We exchanged rings, said I do!...




And we were married!!! Onto the party! ;)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!! i love the songs you came down the aisle to :)

Jamie said...

Oh I love this post. The songs, the pom-poms, the dress, you!

Crownd Vic said...

GAH - BEAUTIFUL! The blue and pink really pop in photos. And how cute is your dad?
So gorgeous!

Kym @ Travel Babbles said...

:)))))))))))))))))) This makes me a million times happy! Your flower girl dresses are too cute. Love the carts, too. Your day looks perfect!

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Love the post and the pictures, of course. I think my favorite is the two little guys standing with the big guys, they are just toooo cute!

Jessa said...

I adore the simplicity of your wedding! Nature is your biggest decoration and it's perfect!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

oh i do LOVE the location of your ceremony!

Saying I do said...

yay! I looks just so beautiful!! I love all these pictures!

Marilyn said...

BEAUTIFUL.. LOVE IT...What an awesome blog,,Im officially following ya with smiles.. Found ya on linky and had to stop in.. So much creativity dwells here.. Im Marilyn via http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com ..Hope you can stop in sometime..TY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...