Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Flower Girl Dresses

I am SO excited!!! We marked a huge item off the to-do list as of today!

Flower girl dresses!!

Completed Task Flower Girl Apparel

We have FOUR flower girls!
(And FOUR ring bearers actually...)

So getting that item done feels like a HUGE accomplishment.

You won't believe where I found them!!!

Good ol' Wal-Mart!

I stumbled by their Easter/Spring dress section getting groceries awhile back...
And there it was.
It was practically the dress I had dreamed up in my mind.

Click here to see it better on Wal-Mart.com
I wanted a light, pretty, cotton sundress.
In pink, the perfect shade of pink.
With some sort of cute little cover up.

Done! Thank you Wal-Mart!

And you know how most flower girl dresses cost upwards of $50...
Depending on where you shop...?

These dresses cost $16.50!!!
Yep... Can't beat good ol' Wally World... haha...
What can I say, I'm thrifty!

And finally... the last plus...
My flower girls range in age (remember there are FOUR) from 2 years old to 9 years old...
And Wal-Mart had sizes to fit them all! :)

I couldn't be happier!


What do you think of my thrifty flower girl purchases?
Did you have more than one flower girl? Or planning on more? Or none?
Did you/will you purchase a more traditional flower girl dress(es)?

Hope you're all having a fabulous (and thrifty!) week! :)



2 comments:

TexaGermaFinlaNadian said...

How cute and so practical! You are doing this whole planning business the right way :) I really like them!

Saying I do said...

wow! how cute!! What a great find :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...