Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bridesmaid Gifts

So some of my bridesmaids actually read this blog...
And I want their gifts to be at least somewhat of a surprise...
That being said, here's a little teaser for you ladies. :)
I got some of the materials needed in to make up three more bridesmaid gifts. One is already finished.
I need to do 6 total bridesmaids and one for my lovely hostess.

SOURCE
All I'll say is each girl is getting something tailored to her and her personality. And I am so excited to get them all going and hopefully finished soon.
My ladies are getting spoiled, I think! heehee... Tease, tease. ;)

What did you use for bridesmaid gifts? Any good ideas... cause I'm still looking for additions possibly...?


2 comments:

Melissa C said...

I gave mine each earrings, bracelet, and mirror with a super sweet note! Simple but they can wear them whenever they want ;)

Unknown said...

part of my gift is going to include jewelry they will wear during the wedding.. my brain hasn't thought much further than that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...