Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wedding Recaps - The Dollar Dance

Hello friends!!! Long time no see! 
It's been busy life here lately for us, as I'm sure it has for you, so I'm sorry for not getting around to another recap until now... I do blog Monday-Friday every week over at Truly Lovely, so I do hope you'll follow me over there during my lags in sharing here. :)

Truly Lovely

Ok! The Dollar Dance! ;)
One of the things I most enjoyed at one of my bestie's weddings (shout out to Meg Jo!) was the dollar dance. 
I had never seen that before and thought it was the funnest idea!
So of course, we decided to have one at ours. 


Dancing with groomsman, Victor
It was SO fun!! 
It really encourages everyone to get up and dance with the bride and groom, and of course, you get to keep the cash afterwards! ;) 


Mr. M and our niece, Taylor
You can see my mom and Kayli collecting the 'dollars' in some of these shots. :)
We kind of made it a contest between myself and Mr. M... 
The winner? The bride, obviously! ;) Everyone wants to dance with the bride at weddings! haha!




Everyone else just kind of danced around us while this was going on... 
Unless they were standing in line. ;)



Those little sweethearts were so fun! They all came as a group to dance with me. :)

Stay tuned... There are a few more Wedding Recap posts to come! 

*******

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!!! 
We spent Sunday cleaning and then decorating our house for our first MARRIED Christmas!
What about you? Getting ready for the holidays?

AND did you/will you have the Dollar Dance at your wedding?


9 comments:

Emma Frances said...

That is so much fun!! :] I love all of these pictures!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

You were a beautiful bride. Thank You so much for coming to the hop. I'm your newest follower and can't wait to get to know you, xoxo

Saying I do said...

what a neat idea! That looks like it was a lot of fun!

Lisa @ Tales of a Young Housewife said...

Dollar dances are awesome. You looked BEAUTIIIIFUL by the way! Just found your blog & adore it!

Irish Italian Blessings said...

We totally did the dollar dance too and we danced to "Money, Money, Money Mooooney....MOOONEY!" Hopefully you know what song I'm singing :)

ohjustamo said...

What fun!

Sara said...

looks like everyone is having a great time! xoxo

Crownd Vic said...

LOVE the dollar dance!!!

Lisa said...

<3 your header


xoxo
http://lisasfashionblog.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...